Thursday 27 January 2011

My First Award!

I can't believe I've received my very first award from the lovely Madiha! Check out her wonderful Blog!

Rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your blog
Tell us 7 things about yourself
Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers
Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award!

7 Things About Myself:

1. I am scared of birds. Deadly afraid of them. I'm talking, full on phobia. This includes their feathers and their dead bodies. I can eat chicken and turkey though, unless I actually see them with their heads + feathers + feet on beforehand. I will not go near cooked pigeon, no matter how "tasty".
2. I am a huuuuge nerd, and love to write fanfiction. Yes. I write fanfiction. *face palm*
3. English is my first language, though once upon a time I used to be able to speak Tagalog. I have forgotten Tagalog and am now pretty good at Arabic and French
4. I grew up in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5. I have been in Toronto, Canada for the last 4 years finishing up my degree in Physical Anthropology, Biology and Psychology at the University of Toronto
6. I actually rarely ever wear make up
7. I don't believe in Denzel Washington

15 7 Bloggers I award this to (in no particular order, and I know it's not 15 but I haven't been active in the blogosphere long enough to know 15 blogs):

Alex @ All the Pretty Things
Juicy Lady @ Juicy in LA
Zoe @ Diamond Solitaire
Sara @ Sara Hassan's Blog
Leia @ Leia's Delights
Kendra @ Piece of Cake. Piece of Mind.
Jenny @ the skinnies

Thank you once again to Madiha! You really made my week/month! :)

Sources:
Images - Comedy by rykos-stock @ deviantArt.com

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 27 January 2011 at 13:01 , Blogger Alex said...

Aww thanks I already got this so Ill just put your link up and a mention congrats! :)

 
At 27 January 2011 at 14:25 , Blogger *Zoe* said...

Thank you!! Will make a post on it shortly.
Lovely blog - now following.
Zoe x
Please take a look at my blog and giveaway, here!

 
At 27 January 2011 at 20:16 , Blogger Kendra said...

Thankyou so much! I am currently writing a post on this :) Your blog is seriously one of the best on my feed!

http://pieceofcakepeaceofmind.blogspot.com/

 
At 27 January 2011 at 23:21 , Blogger Sara said...

Congratulations girl on your award :) you truly deserve it ^ ^

Oh you're an interesting girl. :) I wonder why you don't believe in Denzel washington?? :D he's such a great actor.

anyways, Thanks a ton for passing this award to me :) I am really happy! you're very sweeet.

xoxo

 
At 28 January 2011 at 07:08 , Blogger Leia said...

Congrats on the award! Loved reading these facts about you, although I too am wondering about the Denzel Washington thing :P

Thanks so much for awarding it to me!

Leia

 
At 29 January 2011 at 20:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the award lady! i didn't know you are at UofT for school! super cool!

 
At 31 January 2011 at 11:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

cute blog.
visit and follow me if you like :)

www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home