Monday 25 April 2011

Back from the Hiatus! Taking Guest Blogger Submissions!


Hello everyone! Hope everyone's exams went well/going well and that life in general is going great. I write to apologize for the hiatus that I seemed to have found myself in but I come back full force this week with my first set of in depth reviews, a make up tutorial/look, and info on my exercise/fitness/diet regime!

Also coming up is a continuation of the The Independent's Guide to Independence series this time covering Cleaning Tips & Tricks. I've also got a post coming up on Hair Removal.

Due to popular demand, I'll also be covering Hair Care tips once more, with a more indepth guide on how to grow out your hair.

I'm also taking Guest Blogger submissions! I'd love to collaborate with you by writing for you or have content by you on this blog.

SO, if you have any requests, post them in the comments below or contact me via email: xnta.productions@gmail.com

As always


Have a great one! x

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 25 April 2011 at 09:53 , Blogger Viralitis said...

Nice to have ya back girly!

Viralitis.blogspot.com

 
At 25 April 2011 at 16:44 , Blogger David Diaz said...

OMG! I'm so glad that you're back, I was wondering where you were at. lol & I can't wait to read all the beauty posts. :D

Have a Good Day!

David

VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

 
At 27 April 2011 at 01:40 , Anonymous sell wow account said...

welcome back!:D

 
At 30 April 2011 at 02:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! Visiting your blog after long but nonetheless its great :)

www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

 
At 5 May 2011 at 01:49 , Blogger Christina said...

Missed ya!!

 
At 16 July 2011 at 02:07 , Blogger The Purse-a-holic said...

Welcome back!

A Girl's Next Best Friend

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home